- You have a right to choose your own dentist and schedule an appointment in a timely manner.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental care team.
- You have a right to arrange to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment, subject to any state law exceptions.
- You have a right to adequate time to ask questions and receive answers regarding your dental condition and treatment plan for your care.
- You have a right to know what the dental team feels is the optimal treatment plan as well as the right to ask for alternative treatment options.
- You have a right to an explanation of the purpose, probably (short and long term) results, alternatives and risks involved before consenting to a proposed treatment plan.
- You have a right to be informed of continuing health care needs.
- You have a right to know in advance the expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to accept, defer or decline any part of your treatment recommendations.
- You have a right to reasonable arrangements for dental care and emergency treatment.
- You have a right to receive considerate, respectful and confidential treatment by your dentist and dental team.
- You have a right to expect the dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to inquire about the availability of processes to mediate disputes about your treatment.
New and Existing Patient Sign In Portals:New Patient Form Sign In Existing Patient Form Sign In
Notice of Privacy Practices
Please print and fill out the forms below so we can expedite your first visit:
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.